[T3] Converting Single MC to Dual MC

I've been speaking to Jim Adney about a recent problem with my Master
Cylinder, I have a '66 with a Single Circuit and as anyone with an early car
probably knows by now "Hen's Teeth" seem to be easier to find and cheaper to
boot.  I am planning to extract my unit sometime today (if it will stop
raining) and send it to Jim to see if he can rebuild it but he has suggested
the possibility of converting my Single Circuit to a Dual Circuit.  Would
anyone that has changed this out care to expound on just what's involved?

I'm in a semi-time crunch here as my Fasty is my only car at the moment.
Yes, she's currently immobilized due to this problem, I learned a long time
ago not to mess around when it came to brakes ;)  I've always done all the
work on my cars and I've replaced a complete braking system on a Beetle
front to back so don't hold back.