Re: [T3] busy busy busy

soooo i took the motor out of the fan housing.took the
>fan off the motor and oiled the bearings

How did you get the fan off.  I couldn't figure out
how to do it

i held the fan (dome up  motor down) between my legs
and used a drift punch to press(read hammer) the motor
shaft off the fan. i'm sure thiers a better way but it
worked ok for me.

alex sundberg
(father of owner and head mechanic, tune up boy)for
"eki" the71 squareback