Re: [T3] heater upgrade

<x-flowed>Remember, cold is a subjective issue. I have driven my notch on a sunny 15F day and not froze, but that is just me. However, even my 36hp system, when sealed up, would have no issues defrosting the windshield and keeping me in a tee-shirt on the coldest of Idaho winter days. I have actually had a type 3 heater soften the sole of a shoe when I wasn't paying attention to where my foot was.