Re: [T3] heater upgrade

On 9 Dec 2002 at 14:57, Aaron Clow wrote:

> OK, so maybe I don't know what cold is!! I admit it!!!
> :)

No, I think you're cold sense is well calibrated. Greg, who is from Michigan,
just asked because we regularly have people write in, like you did, when they
are talking about how it just got WAY down below 50F and it is REALLY REALLY
cold outside.  ;-)

My coldest type 3 ride was -37F. Really!

The car was fine, but I wasn't so sure about me. About all I remember was that
I very quickly lost all feeling in my fingers and toes, but I was amazed at how
well the silicone brake fluid felt. Normal brake fluid gets pretty stiff at
those temps, but the DoT-5 felt like it thought it was a normal summer day.

I'm grateful not to have had more opportunities to check out that feature.