Re: [T3] heater upgrade

--- Greg Merritt <gregm@vwtype3.org> wrote:

> 	Note that if you've got rusty heater channels, it's
> an uphill
> battle as you can blow the stock heater air right
> out of the car...

Which is what I gather happens with a lot of these
cars? My old beetle could blow you out of the car it
had so much heat. I never understood how people would
complain about the heat in them.  I think I opened the
front air vents full & one of the door vents a crack
to get the air flowthrough the best...

Obviously, in a type 2 or 3 I'd suspect you can lose
more heat in the distance to the front seats...?

Aaron