Re: [T3] heater upgrade

> output. years ago i bought a kit for my bug, it came with two inline fans

	Out of curiosity, how well did that work?  Was it recirculating,
or just adding to the regular flow?

> source for inline fans, or ideas for a cheap and proffesional solution?

	The most ideal way to get lots of heat is with a gas heater...
which seem to range in asking price from like $30 for a box of parts to
$500+ for a nicely refurbished, complete heater.

	Note that if you've got rusty heater channels, it's an uphill
battle as you can blow the stock heater air right out of the car...

	Good luck!

-Greg