Re: [T3] Sold my fastback

Duh.  Forgot my own point there...  I kept the engine from the fastback,
which was technically the one from the squareback.  There were also a few
parts that were misplaced in the shuffle when I moved into the new house and
got rid of all the type 3 body parts I had bought a few years ago.  Before
you groan about the body parts, that was really more of a learning
experience for me - it feels better when I think about it like that.  The
parts were more rust than useable, shippable items.  So, anyhow, this guy's
going to be needing an engine eventually and a rear bumper for a '73.  I set
him up with the vwtype3.org web address, so hopefully we'll see him around
soon.

Jake Kooser