[T3] Sold my fastback

Well, to echo Greg, I had too many projects going on...  Last week, some
dude stopped by and asked if my '73 fastback was for sale.  I had already
made the decision to sell it, but it was a passive one - I didn't advertise
it at all, but somehow I had 3 offers in the last 10 days.  Yesterday one of
them showed up with the cash and left with a new fastback project.  I guess
I'll shelve my idea of the "silver bullet" that John Jaransen drew up for me
for now and hopefully be able to focus some more attention on getting my
squareback back together.  Sorta bummed about it, because I've always wanted
a fastback, but I'll wait until it's more of a realistic proposition.

Jake Kooser
'71 Squareback (the little suburban)
'85 Suburban (the big squareback - or, the "monster truck starter kit")
'60 never-ending project with shingles...
"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion; you must set yourself
on fire." - Reggie Leach