Re: [T3] Fresh Air Hose--1965 Notch (black cars)(red dash)

>I'm working from an imperfect memory here, but I thought that the 68-70
>dashes
>had speaker perforations in a diamond with a ~1" blank stripe down the
>center

In that case, it's my mistake as I thought that there was only one early
dash pad. Mine has the stripe, so from that I would guess that you are
indeed correct. Thanks for the information though - I learn more every
time I get another message from the list...

Joe
72 FI AT Fastback
70 Squareback
72 Ghia (with any luck next week!!)