Re: [T3] Fresh Air Hose--1965 Notch (black cars)

The '68-'69 Type 34s with red interior _definitely_ had black armrests and
dashpads. Probably for the other Type 3s this was the same.

In '66 there was a series of cars made with completely red interiors,
including the armrests and dashpads. Brown ones were available too. Both the
red and brown colours had fancy names which I can't remember. These have
been mentioned many times on the list before and I presume Everett will come
up with pics of them.

The '68-'69 colour is called Gala Red, BTW, and appears as such on my car's
birth certificate. I brought a complete interior in the correct colour over
from Germany. You can see pics on my site.

Daniel Baum
1969 Type 34 automatic
http://www.qldesign.com/type34