Re: [T3] Fresh Air Hose--1965 Notch (black cars)

I was parked right next to him at the Classic so we discussed his car in
detail. It hasn't been restored, just carefully maintained. Although the
exterior was resprayed once he claims the interior is completely original and
the seats haven't been recovered. The piping is just faded red.

He special ordered the car from the factory when he was in Germany in 68.
Really clean car. A light push on an open door and it closes effortlessly with
just a slight -click-, like new.

Scott
62 343, 65 361