Re: [T3] Fresh Air Hose--1965 Notch (black cars)(red dash)

As far as rare/weird goes, there is a late model Notch on eBay right now
with a red dash pad:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18303&item=1922217398
&rd=1

Don't know if it's original, but it looks pretty cool.

Neil

>I was wondering about that... My parents owned a black '68 FI stick Square
with a red interior... Come to think of it I don't think I've seen any of
these on any websites I've come across, or in "real life."

At the VW Classic 2002:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/index.mv?search+VW%20Classic%202002+show

there was the exact car you just described:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/index.mv?photo+33534.jpg
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/index.mv?photo+33532.jpg
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/index.mv?photo+33528.jpg

Start salivating.