Re: [T3] Shift rod hanger

> Has anyone ever replaced the shift rod guide in the center tunnel?

Yes Everett, I've done this.  The hanger had split open, and the PO
had drilled the tunnel for a large zip-tie!    The replacements are
cheapo, I found this out the hard way.  After getting the new one all
the way in there, one of the spot welded nuts broke free.  For the
next one I tested it first.  I never did end up welding it back in.
The two bolts that are used to allign the shifter plate will hold it
in place.  This will only cause a problem if you forget while removing
the shifter.  You'll need to always keep one bolt loosely attached or
the bracket drops to the bottom of the tunnel.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR