Re: [T3] Fresh Air Hose--1965 Notch

I was wondering about that... My parents owned a black
'68 FI stick Square with a red interior... I was
hoping to get another one some day because I loved the
color combo, but I imagine that will be very hard to
find? Come to think of it I don't think I've seen any
of these on any websites I've come across, or in "real
life."

Aaron