[T3] Everett...question

Everett-
Can you take a photo of the back side of the accelerator pedal ?
I am trying to figure out how the throttle cable connects to the pedal ?
The cable has a loop on the end , not the familiar "dog-leg"
Yesterday i was look at the pedal assembly and realize it wasn't hooked up.
My local FLAP suggested type 1 parts ....do these work ?

thanks
Martin Magnia

DDB Portland OR

69 fasty w/a rag top and a 2liter