Re: [T3] Calling Northeastern's, Please save these early fastbacks

Looks like there are a couple bidders... thank goodness!!  I was starting to
have thoughts I shouldnt have... thoughts to lead to projects I dont need..
Id like to do the 65 before I get any others..

Keith

> Man I wish I had an old barn I could fill with poor
> deserving early fastback's !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873904397&cat
egory=6060