Re: [T3] What bloody WARNING!????

How decent is cox's e-mail service? Have people
sometimes sent you stuff via e-mail and it takes a
while to get to you? Hours maybe? Days sometimes?

Could be their mail servers are overwhelmed and for
some reason are not accepting the list messages once
in a while, but other ones get through (which is
obviously how you get the warning messages -- if it
was really broken, you wouldn't get anything)...

I will submit a copy to Cox cable and see what they say although I get all
my mail very promptly including the list there is no delay Cox is a
broadband cable connection. I did send a copy to Cedant and to Greg;
apparently he gets them too and just deletes them. I will do this as well
perhaps I can filter them. Oh well not that big of a deal just a little
annoying that I can't get it top stop. Important thing is I get all my Type3
mail.
Cheers
Peter Legault

---