Re: [T3] Fresh Air Hose--1965 Notch

On 5 Dec 2002 at 19:30, Dave Hall wrote:

> You were saying about the door panels being stock, while Brian thought they were
> something dark.  I have a feeling they were velour to match the seat covers -
> while I certainly managed to focus on them, if I'm wrong it's just my memory
> failing (I suppose either Jim is wrong or I am!).

The door panels are stock, but the seats and carpet had been replaced by some
really ugly stuff by some PO. The fuzzy seats were certainly more comfortable
in the heat of last summer's trip, but there's something in there that really
smells. I've cleaned out a lot of bits that had been mouse habitats in its
previous life, but the smell persists. I will probably try to replace the
carpet next. I think I still have some pretty good OE grey carpet from my 71AT
(RIP.)
--
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org