Re: [T3] Fresh Air Hose--1965 Notch

>'62 Notch...
>Also under the back seat is another grey tube that feeds off the left side
heater. It travels toward the right, up to the top of the tunnel where it
terminates. There is a notch cut into the seat rest/kick panel at this point
at the top of the tunnel. I always assumed there is some type of outlet
piece that fits on the end of the pipe there to provide back seat heat but
I have not yet seen one. Do you have a picture of this detail, Everett?

'61 - early '63 rear seat heater outlet:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/scrapbook/63notchback14.jpg

My current "late" '63 doesn't have that.  The '63 sunroof Notch I used to
own is pictured above, it was built in '62.

--
Everett Barnes
'63 and '67 Type 3s