Re: [T3] Fresh Air Hose--1965 Notch

> The early ones are grey (61-65).  They are usually missing due to damage,
> removal and loss, or radio installation.  You are supposed to cut it when a
> radio is installed.

My '62 has this tube, it is also grey (with black overspray by uninformed
previous owner). Air for this tube is fed into the tunnel from the right
side heater under the rear seat.

Also under the back seat is another grey tube that feeds off the left side
heater. It travels toward the right, up to the top of the tunnel where it
terminates. There is a notch cut into the seat rest/kick panel at this
point at the top of the tunnel. I always assumed there is some type of
outlet piece that fits on the end of the pipe there to provide back seat
heat but I have not yet seen one. Do you have a picture of this detail,
Everett? (I can get you a photo of the tube and seat rest in a couple days
if that would help.)

---
Nathan
'62 Notch