Re: [T3] Fresh Air Hose--1965 Notch

> suppose it's possible that they fit the whole AM radio into a single unit.

My 21st Birthday present (in 1967) from my parents was a Blaupunkt Bremen AM
radio for my '59 Beetle.  That was just the one box, and the same as the one
fitted new in my parents' 1964 1500S Variant.  Conveniently the ivory knobs
on the Variant radio were swapped for the grey ones on the Beetle radio, so
they could match their respective interiors.
Both radios had solid state PAs, and reversible polarity.

I'll get to fit them sometime I expect.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/