Re: [T3] Fresh Air Hose--1965 Notch

> It actually looks like there are some holes there which have never
> been used because they were in the wrong place but have just been covered
in
> that silver grey VW tape. I wonder if this car actually got out of the
factory
> without one. Seems pretty strange.
>
> I've avoided drilling new holes just because this would remove the
> evidence/proof of this oddity. Dave, did you notice this?

I don't think I noticed anything unusual, but it needs a bit of contortion
to get a good look, then I'm marginal on the near-point of vision!
Youngsters, enjoy being able to focus on the nuts and bolts while you can,
before you too have to do things from memory or feel!

You were saying about the door panels being stock, while Brian thought they
were something dark.  I have a feeling they were velour to match the seat
covers - while I certainly managed to focus on them, if I'm wrong it's just
my memory failing (I suppose either Jim is wrong or I am!).

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------