Re: [T3] New Squareback. New Subscriber.

>  From my Beetle experience, all of them had the fuses on the inside.
> That is 64 and newer examples.

	Yikes!  Senility setting in already?  I gave a very sloppy
answer...

	Yeah, duh, of course, the Beetle's fuses are in the car... but the
business end of the fuse box (with all of the electrical connections) is
in the trunk.

	(Must be because I haven't had coffee this morning... of course, I
don't drink coffee, heh...)

	Thanks, Per.

-Greg