[T3]

Jim wrote:

>I suspect you are talking about a heater/defrost hose that feeds the center
>outlet; there should be one coming in from each side. I'd have to check, but if
>this is the same as later models, I have good used parts.

>Very early cars had a hose that came up from the tunnel to something there, but
>I've never actually seen one of those.

Yes that is it. I did not know that they feed the center defroster vent. I assumed the air came through the center and feed the side windows. Yes let me know if they match up, since I do not have the right one.

Nice pic Everett, I also assumed that the cars that came stock w/ the Eberspacher had that hose that ran up to the dash? Because I have noticed on all that I have seen, that the dash also has the hole for the orig. switch for the heater. Maybe not though.

Dave