Re: [T3] Fresh Air Hose--1965 Notch

> Very early cars had a hose that came up from the tunnel to something
there, but I've never actually seen one of those.

Huge photo:
http://thesamba.com/vw/archives/info/1963t3/defrost_hose.jpg

> > Also is there some type of block off plastic piece that hides the
drainage hoses?

> There was, at least by 68. I'm not so sure about earlier. I have some of
the 68-70 ones. If yours came with this, there will be 2 holes in the
firewall to screw it on.

The early ones are grey (61-65).  They are usually missing due to damage,
removal and loss, or radio installation.  You are supposed to cut it when a
radio is installed.

--
Everett Barnes
everettb@thesamba.com