Re: [T3] feeling the darkness

On Wed, 2002-12-04 at 08:23, Jim Adney wrote:
> On 3 Dec 2002 at 20:28, LEON MARTINEZ wrote:
>
> > Easy to work on the Fasty in the backyard while it is on the concrete
> > slab
> > Easy to work on the other Fasty in garage, new carpeting soon to be
> > installed
>
> Am I the only one who get the impression that Leon is planning carpet for his
> garage floor? Pretty opulent....
>
> > Gosh why am I so mean all of a sudden.

Hey, I have 30 yards of commercial carpet here all rolled up. It was 1
year old when pulled out of a mall store. If Leon wants it, he can come
pick it up.
I was going to use it in my new shop, but have decided maybe to go with
tile.

http://racedeck.com/racedeck.htm

I need to get some pictures of the changes that have been done since
last August when the Invasion crew came through.
Insulation and heat... :=)

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT (It drove)