Re: [T3] Calling Northeastern's, Please save these early fastbacks

Keith wrote:
>How many T3's does it take to get your neighbors complaining??

 I don't know but I currently have 4 Type3s here, 2 Beetles and an orphaned
Fox, but whose counting. Of course thats not counting the American stuff
around here for winter use only, as I / we like to have heat in our cars as
it gets mighty cold here.

John J. wrote:
> You would have one of each of the 3 main body types.  Would only need a T34
to >complete the set. <G>

 John, I already have all but the T-34, and you've seen them. So I guess
thats next on the list. But don't tell my wife, or I may have to get rid of
something :) .

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Squareback-AT