Re: [T3] Getting a pressure sensor?

Yeah, I've opened them up before - not much to see.  It's basically like a
rotary switch inside, with 4 or 5 wipers, depending on year, that ride on
foil runs with little zig-zags in them, for lack of a better term.  When you
have the car off and the key on, if you rotate the throttle through full
rotation, I think you should hear 20 clicks, which is the wipers going over
the zig-zags.  The difference in resistance is interpreted by the ECU and
used for basic fuel enrichment, like a carb's accelerator pump.  At least
that's the way I understood it.  Did you set it using a multimeter?  I had
the worst time the first time I tried to improv the setting.  Once I put an
ohmmeter on it, the setting was much easier to get correct.

Jake Kooser