Re: [T3] Getting a pressure sensor?

Oooh! Oooh!  I know this one!

Check the setting of your throttle position switch.  It's on the intake air distributor, opposite where the throttle cable attaches (actually, it's on the same shaft).  Jim's gonna be here in a second with the good description of how to do it, admittedly, I haven't done it in a while.  You could also find the procedure in the Bentley manual.  Causes a dipping idle, sometimes bad enough to cause the engine to stall, and sends the wrong info to the ECU (computer) so it could probably affect the off-idle performance, but I don't remember mine doing that.

Jake Kooser