Re: [T3] how do I unsub

On Tue, 3 Dec 2002, Toby Erkson wrote:

> Actually, the welcome email that the person gets has all the necessary info as

	I can't argue with a single word of that. :)

	It is true sometimes that somebody can't unsub through regular
channels (say, they lose access to their old account, which is set up to
forward to their new account).  If this is the case, the person should
feel free to e-mail me personally and explain the situation; I'll be happy
to help.

-Greg