Re: [T3] how do I unsub

Actually, the welcome email that the person gets has all the necessary info as
does the web page (http://www.vwtype3.org/list/ ...which is the same page that
give instructions on SUBscribing!  When I see such messages I figure the
person is lazy and/or illiterate and probably shouldn't be here anyway
consuming bandwidth (I know, it sounds mean, but sometimes people really piss
me off!).  C'mon, the reading level for this list ain't THAT high.
     Toby Erkson  --  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
     '72 VW Squareback, '95 VW Jetta, '81 Gold Wing
     http://www.icbm.org/
     Portland, Oregon