Re: [T3] 2003 invasion

> Who, currently, is planning on attending?  Those who might be travelling

	I'm cramped for time (as usual), but, since Invasion Episode II
(Attack of the... um... Phone[dial]s? help me out here...) is
significantly close to me, I currently plan to head north Friday night and
return south by Sunday morning.

-Greg

p.s.: Let's make it Invasion Episode II Attack of the Clones, and we'll
all dress up as Brian. :)