From: Brian Fye [mailto:Brian.Fye@susd.k12.or.us]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 12:35 PM
To: Type 3 Mailing List
Subject: [T3] where is everyone?

too much turkey?  the internet really did explode like the cover of the
enquirer said?  people have found the answers to all type 3 questions?
everyone owns a bently now?  or, did you all find out that the darkside
is indeed strong, but are afraid to admit that you are secretly building
84x94 motors?  yeah, that must be it!

Brian Fye
South Umpqua High School
Athletic Secretary