Re: [T3] [VB] Re: From east to west , and back

Well then you should definetley make the Classic weekend, It's the eigth
wonder of the world.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Mitchell [mailto:jezzina@ctc.net]
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2002 9:19 PM
To: type2@type2.com; type3@vwtype3.org; vintagebus@type2.com
Subject: [VB] Re: From east to west , and back

As of now I really don't know what we will be driving. My wife of course
will probably want to take the crappy Passat with "air-conditioning" as if
it is all that important. I myself am leaning toward the Squareback or
Singlecab and camp in a tent (the wife likes the camp idea too). Actually I
would like to make it out to the Classic . We would only have around 14 days
, we want to ditch the kids with Grandma. I realize this puts us in somewhat
of a rush but its better than nothing. Seeing the natural wonders is what we
want to do with the Red Woods and Indian Sites being on the top of the list.
I have been to Texas and Big bend so going that way isn't necessary for us,
although dipping into Mexico again would be cool.
We have some time to figure this out , I appreciate the input I have already
received and to come
thanks,
Bryan