[T3] Good T-3 Carma today! My Pan off day.

Made a bunch of progress today, and even remembered to
take pictures along the way.  Separated the body and
pan on my 69 fastback (was going to be parts car, but
it has the better 'body'.)  For a true mid-west car
(Nebraska most of its life, sat around for the last
10-15 years) it is looking VERY good.  Take a look:

http://www.vwdiecast.anomalous.net/images/Pan-off/

20 rocker bolts
4 front bulk head bolts
8 rear bulk head bolts (almost forgot the 2 under the
little plastic caps.)
2 suspension bolts in rear trunk 2 more by rocker
 and
2 front suspension bolts.

lots of patience, did not rush anything.

Only trouble was I forgot to disconnect the speed-o
cable (was like the anbilicle cord!)  The wheel has to
come of to remove that, correct?  I already had body
in the air, so I did not want to try and remove wheel,
so it was cut!  All in all it went better then
expected.

Pan is cleaning up great!  With Por-15 do not paint
where the paint is good, or should I just cover the
whole pan.  I will be hitting it with the marine clean
first, it think that etches as well.

More later, must sleep.

John R.
1 and 2 halves 69 fastback : )