[T3] Stock Wheels

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Getting ready to cleanup some rims but I wanted to make sure they were T3
before I got into it.  I couldn't find 46 or any 2 digit number stamped on
them so I measured.

I measured 4.5" from the inside lip to the inside face of the bolt plate.
The wheel measures 5.5" from lip to lip. So that wheel mount plate is offset
1.75" or 44.5mm from the center of the wheel. (1.5mm to center of mount
plate perhaps)  That's a T3 wheel then, correct?  Or am I calculating this
wrong?

Now for some brushing, sanding, and good ol' elbow grease.  What was the
finish on the stock wheels?

Derek