Re: [T3] poor emissions new update

On Fri, 2002-08-30 at 20:38, cesaro suma wrote:

> second...
> i have a hose running from the pass. fuel rail to something that looks like
> an injector inder the air dist. i think i read somewhere that they only
> hooked a cold start valve to this rail. but it doesn't look like any cold
> start setup i have seen in picks. i snapped some shots and just uploaded
> them.
Yes, that is the cold start valve. Just to get it through the
inspection, I would disconnect the hose and plug it for the inspection.
Also, If you have been running rich, have you changed the oil since.
Check the resistance on the plug wires. They should not be over 1500
ohms on each wire. And the rotor should not be over 5000 ohms.
BTW, are these orginal Bosche copper wires, or carbon core replacements.
If they are carbon core, that could be your high emissions problem.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT (It drove)