Re: [T3] The "Freeway Flyer" transmission

<x-flowed>

Greg Merritt wrote:

	Isn't it pretty easy to tell an IRS Type I tranny from an IRS Type
III tranny?  I remember staring stupidly at the tranny mounts on the
Beetle tranny that I put into my '71 Squareback.  The Type I IRS still has
the frame horns....

Exactly, the T1 has frame horns, and then you'll see the two mounting holes on each lower side of the bellhousing, for the T1 rubber mounts. The T3 tranny doesnt have these holes.

PerL
73 Variant L