[T3] This weekends plans....

Yeah, I am getting back into the grind of things a bit.  Trying to get used
to the school thing with the kids.  Folks at Ford are not quite sick of them
yet.  I get to have 15 minutes at our next group meeting to go over the trip
and some of the pictures. <G>

Going to pull Sophy's engine this weekend to hopefully deal with some of the
oil leaks and to pull the 1/2 head.  #2 exhaust valve had tightened up on
the trip from Parma to Minnesota and only had 90psi compression when the
other cylinders had around 120psi.   Hope I don't have a valve or seat going
to pot.  I will check the compression with the engine warmed up before I
pull the engine just to confirm and will check the valves again.  Maybe it
was just a fluke.  I also need to investigate a clutch slip problem and
replace an axle boot that cracked.  Should be a busy weekend.

I finally got around to washing off 6000 miles of bugs from her nose and
oil/dust/dirt from her rear end.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI AT Fasty (Jane)