From: Russ wolfe [mailto:russella@prairieinet.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 11:48 PM
Subject: [T3] 6V horn relay

I am working on my '66 FB, and I am having problems with tired wiring,
and low voltage at the ignition coil.(4.5V) Does anyone have a 6V horn
relay that I can use to up the voltage to the coil. What I am actually
looking for is 141-951-251B. This is a Karmann Ghia horn relay, that I
know will work, but I will take what I can get and make work. I have
checked all my local FLAP's, and they don't even show any 6V relays.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT (It drove)

---