Re: [T3] May be leaving the T3 list for a spell...maybe!,

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Y'all can kiss my bright orange rear apron! :)

My air_cooled_nut addy will still work so I can get email (this ICBM
account) but I don't think I want to hit the library every day to check up
on email which is why I'm *thinking* about DSL (no way I'm going back to a
slow modem!).

Yes Hal, my cell phone is my personal phone so my number will still work.

Okay, I'm unsubscribing so if you want me to read your snappy come backs
then you'll need to send them to my Intel addy and I'll read them tomorrow
:)

     Toby Erkson
     air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
     '72 VW Squareback, '95 VW Jetta, '81 Gold Wing
     http://www.icbm.org/