Re: [T3] 6V horn relay

How does the horn relay tie onto the coil? I have a 63
notch abd I want to get a few things working and I
found that most places don;t carry 6 vlt products or
they have to be ordered. I was considering keeping the
6 vlt system but after a while if it is not worth it I
am going to make it 12. But anyway how does that realy
horn, coil thing work?

--- Russ wolfe <russella@prairieinet.net> wrote:
> I am working on my '66 FB, and I am having problems
> with tired wiring,
> and low voltage at the ignition coil.(4.5V) Does
> anyone have a 6V horn
> relay that I can use to up the voltage to the coil.
> What I am actually
> looking for is 141-951-251B. This is a Karmann Ghia
> horn relay, that I
> know will work, but I will take what I can get and
> make work. I have
> checked all my local FLAP's, and they don't even
> show any 6V relays.
>
> --
> Russ Wolfe
> '66 FB MT (It drove)
> '71 FB AT
> '65 Bug (not running)
> russw@classicvw.org
> http://www.classicvw.org

=====
Erick the daddy- 68 fasty, 63 Notch
Updated 8/27/02
http://community.webshots.com/album/19887209ssBljlIzPh http://community.webshots.com/album/24709950SAghTTbUHL http://community.webshots.com/album/41466306gEEGgO http://community.webshots.com/album/45233956bBVuUD
http://community.webshots.com/album/48491788KuTwZz