Re: [T3] headers

I found that Kustom 1 Warehouse to be ok. I bought a
single quiet pak that came with a header and its only
68.95 before shipping. IT was cheaper when I bought it
about a year ago but it only lasted about 8 months. I
forgot to put a support clamp on the end of the quiet
pak and so all the romping I did allowed the welds to
come loose. So make sure there is a hose clamp on the
header to quiet pak. Put a dab of JB weld or something
on the threads to keep the hose clamp from coming
loose as well. And always check to see if the QP is
coming loose. They are very cheap in price/quality so
you really have to take care of them. The header is
holding up great though. I have a chrome stinger app
right now and it works ok but remember the T3 header
has a angle bend in the flange for muffler clearance.
So if you get a bug QP or Bug stinger then it will not
sit on straight. My stinger points slightly to the
passenger side because of the angle. And lastly If ou
do go this route, paint the header and the quiet pak
with heat paint when you get installed. The paint the
exhaust cmes with sucks. it will flake off before the
end of your first fill up. Mine did this. The Number
to this place is 888-997-9894.

Hope this helps ya!

--- cesaro suma <cesarosumability@hotmail.com> wrote:
> where is a good place to get a good header at a good
> (low) price? hopefully
> to include a single quietpak or stinger. thanks.

=====
Erick the daddy- 68 fasty, 63 Notch
Updated 8/27/02
http://community.webshots.com/album/19887209ssBljlIzPh http://community.webshots.com/album/24709950SAghTTbUHL http://community.webshots.com/album/41466306gEEGgO http://community.webshots.com/album/45233956bBVuUD
http://community.webshots.com/album/48491788KuTwZz