Re: [T3] engine area tin

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Matthias-

If you want to lets hook up next week sometime, I can tell you what you are
missing , and I more than likely have what you need.
I am moving into North Portland this weekend , so my phone will be changing
soon, but drop me a line either here on the thread or home
e-mail............ quick_fasty@hotmail.com .

Later-
Martin

I've just become the owner of a fasty, and the engine area has allot of
daylight, i need to know where i can find information on all the correct tin
for keeping out heat and dirt, etc... is there hope?

-matthias portland, oregon
'66 type I
 '74 type II
 '67 type III fastback