Re: [T3] hesitating, fuel supply?

    Thanks for the advice everyone.  The 009 is advancing properly
(and the same as always), total advance 28-30 deg.  The oldest part of
the fuel line is under 1 year old, and the filters are clear.  I don't
have an air gun, but I can blow some carb cleaner in the accessible
jets.  I will set up a pressure gauge shortly.  I'm trying to avoid
taking apart the carbs until last.
    I don't have a spare fuel pump, but I've been meaning to rebuild
the original T3 unit.  Does anyone have a source for this kit?  I'll
crack open my manuals and look at the pump spec.s and measure the
rod.  Thanks!

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR