Re: [T3] Type 3 gods looking after me ..Was dropped valve seat MOFOCO

On 25 Aug 2002, at 21:36, Martinez, Leon wrote:

> I will see about any info on Cryoing
> the heads. Anyone know about that ?

Sounds like BS/hype to me, but I'm willing to be convinced otherwise.

Most metals don't do anything at cold temps that won't reverse when it is
returned to higher temps, but there are always people out there willing to sell
you something with an "assurance" but no promises.

If it is good for Walt Disney's brain, it MUST be good for a VW head....