[T3] Voltage Regulators and Armrests..

<x-flowed>
Jim,

The price on that Solid State regulator is: $39.00 + Whatever Shipping
(anyone else that wants solod state regulators let me know, I can get them)
Cheers!
 jason

P.S. do you have any Rear Armrests for a fastback? the ones that go on the door panels.. I have some.. but either I have a european model or they are out of maybe a Ghia? The panels I have fit in all the clips.. they have ash trays.. and a smaller gap for the armrests than the stock ones that TMI sent me.. I went and looked at another fasty that was older than mine.. it has the armersts.. but one is in good shape, and the other sat in the sun for 20 years.. plus they are brown.. I need black ones. anyways.. do you know if they made different armrests in Europe? maybe Ghia panels fit? let me know.. I need armrests bad.. I want to finish my interior install.. I will post this to the list also. someone may have some armrests..