[T3] Southern Cali people suck and the Parma event; steam blowing

<x-charset iso-8859-1> I think alot of us southern Cali folk suck.

Yesterday as I was rowing in an Hawian outrigger catamaran with a team of
people and several
boats , passing several yaht marinas with their row of mansions , not a soul
can be seen.   I got to thinking , WE ARE SO SPOILED,
why are southern Cali people so lame when it comes to getting together for
things
like getting together with our cars. Imagine 50 something members , almost
all
in the same city and few show up in every gathering. Maybe we are lame
because
we are spoiled . Better people seem to come from small towns or places that
have less
exciting things to do or see. Those places have people that think people are
important,
not just stuff.

Even Micah has problems getting her folks to e-mail remotely. She has a
bunch of people
on her list now but it is hard to get people to  actually respond to
important type 3 things ,
like getting together. Everybody down here wants to be part of something but

become mediocre members because of all of the things they are doing or
belong to
on a daily basis.

Micah, when you can no longer manage your list , pass those names to
me and I will manage them remotely from here and try to get them to gather
once a month.

Even though I am a 4th generation southern cali folk,
I used to live next to the mountains of Mexico during my high school years
and I was
desperate to see people and do things as a team. People always had parties,
climb a mountain or go caving was spur of the moment event because there was
no other things
to do.  Doing stuff all of the time is part of me now but I do see that
doing too much may
make me as mediocre as a member of some activities as other people.

I think southern Cali people may suck when it comes to getting together for
activities
related to our cars. The last event was Familianfest in northern San Diego ,
only 4 members
participated, I had to work the weekend again but most people do not work on
the weekend,
What is the purpose of signing up to a club when you never show up to a
meeting ? Do I
have to have the promise of free BBQ'd food at  the park or beach ? That
sucks !

We are spoiled egotistical, heads up the hiney, uncoopertive, closed in our
little unimportant
world of snobs, I guess that is why when I am in the midwest or in
Washington state or etc...
people make negative comments about folks from around here when they find
out where I am
from.

I am just blowing off steam  I wish people from around here didn't suck as
much, sorry for the lame
showing at Parma, we are all talk . I think people here will suck for a long
time to come , I think,
I will try again next year. This time I will have to call in seriously sick
at work, hopefully nothing
of national importance happens around that time, I will have a backup car by
then.

When, what and where is the next INVASION ?

LEON MARTINEZ

SAN DIEGO AND TIJUANA