[T3] [T3]Rear Disc Brakes

Wilson wrote: Will one be able to use the handbrake?

Yes.  The conversion parts are strictly for the handbrake cables.
Shad also posted the solution.  You need to machine some bushing that
go over the cable but between the body and the cable housing.  I also
had to remove the spring on the cable at the caliper end.  I also feel
it is important to solid mount the end of the cable housing at the
caliper end.  I machined some bushings, but wasn't happy with the fit,
so when I get the car in the air again (between shows or after end of
show season) it will come apart and get done properly.  I am thinking
of a split bushing next time, so I don't have to pull the cables out
to put them in, but orientation of the split will be important to
prevent binding.  I still need to machine a cable housing mount to the
caliper, though.
The rotohub kit is what I used also, and seems to be the easiest and
least expensive route.

Brian Schlepp
69 Fasty - "Purple Passion"