From: Todd [mailto:genericacct@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 5:30 PM
Subject: [T3] Porsche front brakes?

Here's one for the darksiders: has anyone put Porsche 924 or 944
front disc brakes on a type 3?  I know people have put them on
type 1's using CB Performance spindles, but I heard the caliper
(and perhaps the rotor) might fit on a type 3, due in part to
the type 4 heritage of the 924.  Anyone with experience doing
this swap?